Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 11 - 14: January 20 - 23

To say I am excited about phase II is an understatement.  We get to add back in dairy, wheat products, and coffee!  Three of my favorite things.  However, you still have to moderate what you are eating.  You still need to eat protein, veggies, and fruits.

For the most part here is my menu over those past 4 days:

Breakfast - start with Spark, Catalyst, and vitamins (1st of the MAX strips); then I have a meal replacement shake (I LOVE these)
snack - cup of fruit
lunch - salad with veggies and a meat (chicken or steak)
afternoon snack - this varies (I had humus and veggies, rice cakes with PB, and even had cookies)
afternoon -had some spark
dinner - has been meat, veggie, rice or sweet potatoes.

My weight has dropped another pound! so has Tony's.  I am very happy with my weight loss to date.  I still need a few more pounds to reach my goal for this 24 days and I have 10 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment