Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 15 - 19; January 24 - 28 - 24 day challenge discount ends Monday Jan 31

Well this week has gone a bit better.  Even thought I have eaten some treats that aren't really diet friendly :(  but you know what you don't get to upset and you start the next meal/snack on the right foot.  You can't sabotage the whole thing with one/two/ OK four bad choices.

My meals during the day are always the same (you may have noticed that earlier)

Pre-Breakfast - Spark with Catalyst, Yellow pack in the MNS3 strip pack, my thyroid meds
Breakfast - Meal replacement shake with the two White pack in the MNS3 strip pack - have coffee with skim milk on the way to work (LOVE my coffee)
Morning Snack - cup of fruit followed by water
Pre-Lunch - Spark with my 2nd Yellow pack in the MNS3 strip pack
Lunch - Salad with a protein; hummus and veggies with water
Afternoon Snack - I try for fruit but this is when temptation hits me for cookies, chip, little debbies, and the like
Dinner - This week we have had:
  • Monday:  Chicken & Whole Wheat Pasta
  • Tuesday:  Taco Salad
  • Wednesday:  Roast Beef sandwiches (on whole grain bread) cooked in the slow cooker
  • Thursday: Tilapia, Green Beans & Brown Rice
  • Friday: Brats and Sweet Potato fries
Night Time Snack - really haven't had one this week.  I have cheated with sugar wafers (have them on hand for a cookie Miss C wanted to make last weekend).

The discounted price for the 24 day challenge ends Monday January 31.  Please email me if you are interested at lmaltomari (at) frontier (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment